Motorized Pro & Motorized Pro Xl Awnings
Our top-of-the-line, most popular models, the ultimate in push button shade and protection.
Now simply press a button and get cool shade and protection instantly. The PRO and PRO XL Awnings operate effortlessly in seconds, so you can control the weather on your deck or patio. They are the ultimate in convenience, protection, and affordability.
The SunSetter motorized PRO awning includes all of the most popular SunSetter features as standard: an ultra-reliable Somfy® motor, the one-touch convenience of a remote control, and beautiful woven acrylic fabric. Plus, it includes a built-in front Weatherbreaker Panel to block sun and wind. It’s the finest awning you can own—yet costs hundreds less than custom-built awnings that don’t even offer the same features.
It can be up to 20 degrees cooler under your awning and you’ll be protected from 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. In fact, it’s permanently attached to your home so there’s no need to remove it in winter—just roll it up!
All of our PRO awnings are a “lateral arm” style. The motor operates strong support arms that open and close horizontally under the awning canopy.
The PRO XL Awning is identical to the PRO model, except that it offers greater projection (it extends out from your house up to 11 ft. 8 in – see details on the right).
These exceptional awnings give you the same features – or better – than other electric awnings that cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars more.
- Nighttime enjoyment. Add our Dimming LED Lights to extend your awning usage into the evening.
- Turns your deck or patio into a beautiful “outdoor room”.
- Lets you outsmart the weather. Provides cool shade anytime you want. It can be up to 20 degrees cooler under your awning.
- Great protection. Blocks 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Helps keep the inside of your home cooler by preventing sun from coming in windows and sliding glass doors.
- Closes in seconds when you want to enjoy the sun.
PRO & PRO XL Model Facts:
- Awning Style:
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy, with push button Remote Control.
- Widths and Fabrics:
8 ft. – 18 ft. (Acrylic Fabric Only)
19 ft. – 20 ft. (Acrylic Fabric Only)
Motorized XL Model:
14 ft. – 20 ft. (Acrylic Fabric Only)
- Fabric Color Choices:
Woven Acrylic Fabric and Color Choices: Compare Awning Fabrics
- Extends Out from Your House:
8 ft. wide awning extends 7 ft.
10 ft. – 11 ft. awnings extend 9 ft.
12 ft. – 20 ft. awnings extend 10 ft. 2 in.
PRO XL Model:
11 ft. 8 in.
- Minimum Mounting Height: needed for installation: 7 ft. 6 in.
Do it yourself in just 2-3 hours, with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and DVD. Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers also offer optional professional installation.
- Install On:
Any surface, including wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
- Can be installed directly on eaves and overhangs.Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
- Requires Electricity: The Motorized Awning has a standard 18 ft. cord that plugs into any grounded outlet.
- American Quality: Assembled right here in the USA.
5 Year Limited Warranty
Optional All Weather Warranty
90-Day Money-Back No-Risk Home Trial
- Optional Accessories:
Dimming LED Lights
Protective Aluminum Hood
Wireless Wind Sensor
Front and Side
- Customer Reviews:
Read what SunSetter Awning owners have to say